Soooooo before 8 a.m. this morning I thought the house was on fire.
Yes, you read that right.
Thankfully it wasn’t.
As I ran screaming from the house with my poor barefooted and confused Reese in tow, I was met by one of my neighbors who was walking his dog. I was trying to get Reese to a safe place and then I was going to call 911. My neighbor and his dog were just passing our house as we ran out and he immediately helped us. He calmed me down and took a look inside the house since there was no smoke visible outside.
And … he spared the 911 operators a frantic call.
The white misty smoke and burning electrical smell was apparently related to a light bulb … Yep. A light bulb.
Well, I hope you all had a day where you didn’t almost have a heart attack!!!